Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Samir, Thank you :)

Dear Amit,

Thanks a lot for this email.

Memories of our stay at Nature Notes is still fresh in our mind and heart. Thanks for giving us one of the best days of our life (first time in my life we could experience Snow Fall).

The hut given to us (14) was also located beautifully. Right on the river and all along the night we can hear the enchanting roar of the river.

Thanks a lot to your dad, who has been so friendly. One of the mornings we had a morning walk and tea and not to forget he provided me a "Datun" (I am not sure what you call it).

Thanks a lot to Manoj also. He has been very polite and helpful.

Given a chance we would like to visit again and again.

let me try if i can get some photos as i had captured all the good times in my handycam.

One feedback, you can improve on your service time.

I would love to be in touch with good people like you. Pl, be in touch.

Regards,

Samir Malhotra

No comments: